Kale and Walnut Omega Pesto
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 100g chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g kale, ripped into pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- organic rapeseed, flaxseed or extra virgin olive oil (or a mixture of all three)
- 100g parmesan
- juice of 1 lemon
- Toast the chopped walnuts carefully in a dry pan, ensuring they don’t burn.
- Cook the kale in water with 1 tsp salt, uncovered, until just tender, then drain. Whizz up the garlic, walnuts and kale until combined, then pulse or whizz slowly, adding the oil in a gradual stream. Stir in the cheese, then add lemon juice and seasoning to taste.