With the right food balanced in the right way, your body can function efficiently, giving you stable energy levels, a glowing sense of well-being, eliminating unhealthy eating habits and cravings, and allowing your body to reach what I call your ‘happy weight’. True health is about living real life, and optimising overall health, not fads and restriction.
The Healthy Happy You Programme takes a holistic approach to food and health. By balancing information about nutrition with lessons on the psychology behind our relationship with food, added to practical eating and food motivation, and making exercise easy, I can teach you how to re-programme your mind, avoid your old habits and embrace a new way of nourishing yourself (and enjoy it!)
The coaching element is the essential personal and individually unique part of the programme. What are your blocks? What are you finding hard? What physical, mental and emotional obstacles need to be overcome for you to succeed? We can crack them together in our 1-2-1 sessions.
Part nutrition course, part health coaching, part lifestyle change, the programme is a combination of 1-2-1 consultation to support you, and a variety of resources to guide and advise you, as we work together.
There are pdfs, videos, and live sessions online; an eating plan, shopping lists, nutrient guides, nutrition education, recipes, cookery demos, an online cookery course, an easy exercise programme, and even a journal, to include every element for success in this journey to changing habits and achieving permanent results, whether you want better overall health or have a particular concern.
This package includes 3 hours of coaching during your programme, which you can use as you want to. Extra sessions to put in the ‘bank’ can be purchased at a discount on my usual rate.
Begin the Programme whenever you wish, or give the gift of health to a loved one!
Instalment plans available – email me to discuss this option.
The initial plan and resources include:
– everything you need to get your new lifestyle started from Day 1:
an eating plan, shopping list and guide to the staple ingredients you should always have on hand, plus a load of recipes and meal ideas to kickstart your new regime.
Real Food Reflections Journal:
– a journal is an effective way to record actions, thoughts and progress; an essential practice when changing ingrained habits. With the Real Food Reflections Journal you can keep track of the food you eat and symptoms you experience. You can also journal about your blocks, triggers and reflections throughout the programme.
Real Food Recipes Booklet:
– make establishing your new eating regime even more achievable with this extra collection of carefully chosen recipes. Selected for their supportive nutrition, easy execution and deliciousness these meals and snacks will launch you into a new way of preparing and eating nutritious food.
These will be expanded by the knowledge you need to really understand how your body and mind work:
Know Your Nutrition:
– a 10 part toolkit of nutrition education. Understand how what you eat affects you physically, mentally and emotionally. Learn what nutrients your body needs (and doesn’t need!) plus how to fuel it for optimum performance. Keep it on hand to refer to as you progress.
Understand Your Hungry Mind – Changing Minds:
– a 10 part exploration of the psychology of how and why we eat, covering issues like triggers, neuroplasticity, cravings, and reframing. Tackle your demons, and banish them for good. This emotional element is a big part of why success can elude people. Not anymore!
Move Your Body:
– a 10 part easy exercise programme that can be done at home. Exercise is one of the crucial pillars of real health and is proven to boost mood, weight loss and productivity. I show you how to exercise quickly and easily in a few minutes each day.
Eat For Life Online Cookery Course:
– a 15 video series of delicous, easy, healthy recipes demonstrated by me, along with a mini nutrition masterclass detailing not just what the recipe does, but why.
3 hours of 1-2-1 coaching with me, at any time during the 12 weeks, and access to me and others in the Heal Your Health group on Facebook.
Facebook community – when you sign up, you gain free access to the private Heal your Health membership group of like-minded souls on Facebook. Pop in for support, share your experiences, ask questions and offer advice, any time of day or night. I’ll be in there to help too, so you’ll be able to get bonus insights and answers from me in the group, plus access the resources in there.
Cookery, lifestyle and practical food help and delicious inspiration!
You’ll only pay a fraction of the true value of this programme, with access to all these features!
The cost of working one to one with me to cover everything packed into this comprehensive programme is over £3,000.
You have the chance to access 25 years of professional experience and personal expertise for a fraction of that.
Are you ready to change your life?
Who is this programme for?
Everyone needs to feed their body and brain properly, but this programme is focused on busy people; people like me, juggling busy lives, inside and outside of work. It’s for people who know that they should be eating better (for themselves and their children). It’s also for people who have mental and emotional obstacles to putting their wellbeing and health higher up on their priority list, or who struggle with a less than healthy relationship with food. Ultimately, it’s for people who know they need to change, but need support to make those changes.
I’m really busy – will it take me a lot of time?
I eat like this, as do many clients, and trust me, neither they nor I have masses of spare time! What we do have is an appreciation of the fact that, to be truly healthy and reach our happy weight, we need to eat real food. Real food needs to be prepared and cooked, yes, but the recipes are either quick and easy, or can be cooked in advance to be used for more than one meal. So, no, it doesn’t take a lot of time, just a little thought, and a change of habits. I’ll always try and give you the advice, recipes and health hacks that fit the demands on your time and your purse.
Do I have to buy complicated ingredients?
The vast majority of the ingredients are just natural, everyday foods. There are recipes using alternative ingredients like almond flour for health reasons, but nothing is either difficult to get hold of or complicated to use.
Will it cost me more money?
Not one person has ever said they spent more money shopping, cooking and eating in this way – in fact, all have said they spent less on their food than before (significantly less in some cases). Buying processed, packaged foods, getting takeaways or shopping for food that gets wasted add a huge amount to the average weekly food spend.
I don’t eat meat; can I still do the programme?
This programme is designed for omnivores, but as many meals involve vegetable proteins, or have a choice, meat can be avoided if that is what you want to do. The same is true for vegan regimes – alternatives to non-vegan ingredients can be swapped in.
Is this a restrictive or faddy diet?
Absolutely not! You eat 5 times a day on this programme – some find they are too full to manage 5, so miss one of the snacks. This isn’t about restriction, it’s about feeding your body the way it needs to be nourished; as a result, it lets go of weight it’s been holding on to (provided portion sizes and servings are reasonable, of course!)
I hope all your questions have been answered. If not, do drop me an email using the Contact link below – I’d love to hear from you.
Just stop for a second and think about your health, your life and your plans for the future:
- what isn’t as strong as it could be?
- what isn’t functioning as it should be?
- what (and who) do you want to be here for?
- how do you want to feel?
- what more do you want to do?
If the answer to any of these questions is “nothing”, that’s great; if not, this programme isn’t just an improvement, it’s a necessity!
Please note: due to the nature of these plans and resources, purchases are non-refundable. Each service or product has a description so that you are able to decide if the information is broadly right for you. If you have any questions about the extent of the content, please feel free to email me or book a call to discuss your questions.