Coconut Flour Cookies
- Yield: 8 1x
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pulse all
- ingredients together in a food processor or mix lightly with a wooden spoon. The
- dough will be soft and slightly sticky. Divide into 8 small balls and flatten slightly
- on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are light golden, about 9 minutes. These over bake quickly, so
- keep an eye on them. Enjoy warm from the oven.